Welcome to Living Prairie Childcare!
215 Des Hivernants Blvd N
We are a licensed childcare facility with 74 spaces, located in Sage Creek, Winnipeg, MB. We offer care in both infant and preschool. We welcome children of all abilities. We offer a kindergarten program and transport the children for a fee to and from school throughout the school year.
The fees are set by Early Learning and Child Care (ELCC) of Manitoba and they are as follows:
Infants - $30.00 per day
Preschool - $20.80 per day
We provide two nutritious snacks throughout the day; one in the morning and one in the afternoon. This is provided at a nominal fee to the parents of $ 12.00 dollars per billing period.
- The 2022 dates the centre will be closed are: February 21, April 18, May 23, July 1, August 1, September 5, September 30, & October 10
- The centre will close early on April 25, 2022 and November 7, 2022 at 1:00 p.m. for staff professional development. Parents please ensure your child is picked-up by 1:00 p.m. on these dates.
- We currently have a Mabel's Labels account set-up where the centre receives 20% of the sales. When ordering please be sure to do so under the centre's name.
- We are currently running a Munch a lunch program. Please click here to place your order. (The Munch a lunch program does not run in the summer months, however, we do offer a weekly summer lunch program through the centre. Please contact us for more information.)
If you wish to make a monetary donation to the centre, you can e-Transfer your donation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include in the memo/description ‘LPC Donation’. No security question required.
- Family Dynamics - Local organization which provides practical support in times of need, to help parents care for their children and each other.
- Manitoba Parent Zone - ManitobaParentZone.ca is a made-in-Manitoba website designed to provide parents with trusted resources and information to help them with the world's toughest and most rewarding job – parenting.
- South Winnipeg Family Information Centre - A family centre that provides programs and information to enhance the quality of family life in the community.
"The LPC staff were exceptional with helping our child transition into daycare. Our minds are at ease knowing our child is well taken care of."
- LPC Parent
"I always look forward to seeing the daily updates from the centre. The photos speak volumes and there is always fun to be had. Our son is happy to go and we know he is being positively engaged every day!"
- LPC Parent
Executive Director: Victoria Hale
Assistant Director: Tracy Fitzsimmons
Please send all inquiries with attention to Victoria at email@example.com